Kathy M Campbell, PharmD, has been a practicing pharmacist in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 1992. Her dedication and desire for a great life for everyone she meets is the driving force behind her innate ability for recognizing and solving problems not just in the healthcare field, but in everyday life as well.
Dr. Kathy struggled with her weight almost from the beginning of her life.
Growing up “fat” in a fat family, she weighed 100 lbs. by the age of 5 and by the time she reached high school, weighed 275 lbs. She made the brave decision to take control of her health and began the journey of losing 150 lbs. She’s kept it off ever since!
Dr. Kathy’s love of science and understanding of how the human body works benefits her patients. She is passionate about managing health long term. She uses these tools to successfully manage ongoing health and well being.
Dr. Kathy can help you write your own success story!
• Tulsa Native
• Married with 2 children
• Worked her way through college with a lawn business
• Community Clinical Pharmacist in Owasso, OK since 1992
• Bachelor of Science, Zoology, University of Oklahoma, 1992
• Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, 1992
• Doctorate of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, 2005
• Owasso Chamber of Commerce, 2018 Chair
• National Board of Women in Pharmacy
• Girl Scout Leader
• Past President of the Non-profit: Empowering Adults-Protecting Children, now known as Alert Adults