Partners in Health
"WE are going to help our patients to not 'need' medications and they are going to pay us to do that." -- DrKathy
In this program we will:
- EDUCATE the pharmacist as to the clinical understanding of disease prevention achieving clinical competence and confidence.
- IMPLEMENT pharmacist-led clinical services producing optimal patient health and financial outcomes.
- BRAND the pharmacist as your patient’s trusted and critical “Partner in Health”
- VALUE and MARKET the pharmacists unique clinical skill as the “chemistry expert” to assist patients in navigating their unique health journey.
To qualify for participation, you must:
- Be a licensed pharmacist or health practitioner affiliated with a community pharmacy.
- Have completed “Creating Health - Pharmacist-led Lifestyle and Weight Management” course
- Committed to providing preventative health and wellness to patients/community
- Demand and provide collaboration
- Be open to the expanded application of traditional pharmacy training
- Be willing to apply value to and market your expertise in the marketplace
- Be willing to create a culture of health for the next generations
We will achieve this through:
- Clinical Education
Zoom meeting focus on clinical understanding and application every second Tuesday evening of month
- Implementation Education
Zoom meeting focused on program implementation every fourth Tuesday evening of the month
- Private Facebook Group
- Exclusive opportunities for cobranding of existing DrKathy Health products
- One hour Strategy Call with DrKathy (with a 6 month commitment)
- Quarterly Strategy Calls with DrKathy (with a 12 month commitment)
Kathy M. Campbell, PharmD
Clinical Community Pharmacist
Patient & Pharmacy Advocate